- Teacher: FORTUNATO SANTUCCI
Search results: 1430
The topics covered in the course are the following.
- Series of functions: general theory, power series and Fourier series.
- Differential calculation for curves.
- Differential calculus for real scalar functions of several variables: limits in several variables, partial derivatives and directional differentiability. Free and constrained optimization.
- Integral calculation in several variables.
- Differential and integral calculus for functions with vector values: integral calculus on curves and surfaces. Vector fields. Green theorem, Stokes theorem and Divergence theorem.
- Teacher: NICOLETTA CANCRINI